offering proven services that:
- Catalog and value all your personal property by room
- Improve coverage and maximize the return on your insurance premium dollar
- Allow insurance, estate planning and asset management decisions to be based on facts, not estimates or percentages
- Significantly improve the claim and payment process
- Provide affordable, ongoing services to keep your investments current
- Less than 1% of households have a detailed and current inventory of their personal property
- Less than 5% of all policyholders have read and fully understand their homeowners policy and coverage options
- More than 75% of U.S. homes are underinsured because aggregate limits are inadequate
- By using AVI’s services the incremental cost, if any, for accurate coverage is insignificant
- On average, the one-time investment for AVI’s services is less than 1% of the value of uninsured personal property assets catalogued and appraised
As a former insurance claims professional, I finally did what our industry has recommended and had the contents of my home cataloged and appraised by Asset Verification, Inc. To say that I was pleased is an understatement! Not only did they do our artwork, furniture, sterling silver, china and general household furnishings, but they also did our jewelry, my handbags and shoes and my husband’s suits.
I know have total piece of mind and accurate insurance-to-value coverage.
The more documentation you have regarding your possessions, the better your insurance company will
be able to handle your claim. And update your list after every purchase. If you take these advance
precautions, you’ll be able to prove what you’ve lost. Your claim will be processed more rapidly and you’re
more likely to collect in full.